DSOA’s Two State–of–the–art Data Centres
DSOA’s two state–of–the–art data centers offer hosting services tailored specifically to its tenants’ business requirements. The data centers are designed on TIER III standard architecture. Each data center provides a minimum N+1 redundancy for every rack cabinet, delivering the highest levels of uptime availability to our customers.
Companies at DSO enjoy an advanced data center infrastructure along with superior facilities including fully redundant backup UPS, gas fire suppression systems, pre-terminated ‘plug & play’ structured cabling systems, and a dedicated temperature and humidity–controlled–environment.
Furthermore, DSOA applies the latest international standards of security, availability, and scalability; thus, providing a mission-critical environment that allows companies to keep servers and applications available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
DSO possesses a co-location infrastructure service that provides the required infrastructure components for hosting equipment in the data center. The facility has proven to be a valuable colocation facility for customers looking for data redundancy within Dubai, or as a secondary site in UAE. The services include:
- Data Center Floor Space with direct access to the network distribution to allow rapid interconnectivity at any speed or media type.
- Carrier Neutral Facility, enjoying both DU and Etisalat telecommunications services.
- HVAC and CRAC Units to provide optimal air flow, temperature and humidity for continuous equipment operations.
- Backup UPS and Secondary Diesel Power Generator to provide a robust and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) infrastructure with the highest level of reliability that prevent power spikes, surges, and brownouts.
- Server & Network Cabinets for substantial space and bandwidth.
- Power Distribution and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Gear offering continuous and seamless power.
- Network Cabling and Optical Fiber Connectivity using Plug n Play Infrastructure enabling high-speed connections.
- Fire Suppression & Leakage Detection System to detect environmental hazards and protect hardware and communications equipment.
- Security System with 24/7 CCTV & Surveillance equipped with security cameras, biometric hand geometry readers, individually locked cabinets and access cards to ensure total privacy and protection.
- Helpdesk and Telephone Support to assist with all client inquiries and requirements.